Cost: There is no cost to attend, however registration is required.
Tuesday, February 6, 2024
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Central
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Mountain
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Pacific
About the Program
- Please join us for a webinar in which Seyfarth attorneys will provide a comprehensive review of EEOC enforcement developments and likely trends in 2024 – a must-see for employers with any involvement with this increasingly active agency. The presenters are the authors of EEOC-Initiated Litigation: 2024 Edition, which examines the EEOC’s filings in 2023, and analyzes the significant legal decisions and trends impacting EEOC litigation as we launch into 2024.
- This program, paired with our EEOC resource, is the definitive source of information focusing exclusively on EEOC-related actions.
- Christopher DeGroff, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Andrew Scroggins, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Rachel See, Senior Counsel, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
James Nasiri, Associate, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Learn more about our Complex Discrimination Litigation practice.
- If you have any questions, please contact Kate Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.
- This program is accredited for CLE in CA, IL, and NY. Credit will be applied as requested but cannot be guaranteed for TX, NJ, GA, NC and WA. The following jurisdictions may accept reciprocal credit with our accredited states, and individuals can use the certificate they receive to gain CLE credit therein: AZ, AR, CT, HI and ME. The following jurisdictions do not require CLE, but attendees will receive general certificates of attendance: DC, MA, MD, MI, SD. For all other jurisdictions, a general certificate of attendance and the necessary materials will be issued that can be used for self-application. Please note that attendance must be submitted within 10 business days of the program taking place. CLE decisions are made by each local board and can take up to 12 weeks to process. If you have questions about jurisdictions, please email CLE@seyfarth.com.
Please note that programming under 50 minutes of CLE content is not eligible for credit in NJ, and programming under 60 minutes of CLE content is not eligible for credit in GA. Programs that are not open to the public are not eligible for credit in NC.