Seyfarth Synopsis: On Jan 24, 2024 Seyfarth and ACC Southern California Will Present a Panel on ESG Now! Practical Solutions Wherever Your Organization Is on Its Impact Journey.
Cost: There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
About the Program
Join Seyfarth attorneys and Topgolf’s In-House Counsel Clint Foss as they guide you through practical solutions on your organization’s impact journey. Topics to be discussed are:
- Identifying and implementing ESG and impact initiatives for your organization and clients
- The “E,” focusing on accounting considerations related to climate disclosures
- The “S,” focusing on Human Capital Management disclosure trends
- The “G,” focusing on the role of compliance in governance as well as how governance can influence corporate structure, culture, and strategy
- Fiduciary duty and privilege considerations for directors and officers, including best practices for oversight/internal controls
- Enterprise Risk Management related to systems and data integrity in disclosures
- Addressing competing interests (whether regulatory, governmental, or internal to the organization)
- Updates on the latest regulatory and litigation activity, and what to expect Q3
Giovanna Ferrari, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Mandana Massoumi, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Alexandra Drury, Associate, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Clint Foss, In-House Counsel/Assistant Corporate Secretary, Topgolf Callaway Brands