Seyfarth Synopsis: Please join us, on Thursday, June 17, 2021, for a dynamic panel of specialists to discuss the top trends we’re seeing in transportation and the trickle-down effect to all businesses. The session will run from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Eastern.
Companies in every industry are feeling the effects of today’s transportation and logistics challenges and many of these difficulties are stemming from labor and employment issues. Topics to be included are:
- Proposed Infrastructure Bill from the Biden Administration
- Hiring issues including on demand hiring and organizing under NLRA or RLA
- COVID-19 litigation and CDC workplace safety issues
- Illinois’ BIPA and privacy laws – a 2021 update
- Logistics disruptions and timely product delivery
While there is no cost to attend, registration is required. REGISTER HERE
If you have any questions, please contact Julianne Holdsberg at email@example.com and reference this event.